Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 9 & 10th

Yesterday we went to Diamond Park here in Bemidji with our neighbors Drew and Kate. It was such a great time we had fun playing on the swings, slides and the climbing rock.This photo of Ava is the only photo I took because I put my camera in the bag and forgot about it. Today we work up to rain showers so we headed off to the Headwaters Science Center. What a great place to go with the kids! There was so much to do! I can't believe we have never been there before.

This is a photo of Ava with a snake! Wow! Look at her smile! She was very excited to see all of the animals. I think when she grows up she will do something with animals.
This is a gecko that she is holding.
This is Braden, he is tossing a ball at the target. Then it would reads how fast he tossed the ball at the target and gave him a score. "This is so cool mom!" Braden said "How much is it? Can I buy it?" It was a fun day at the Science Center!


No comments: