Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

My big catch! Braden's first Northern! Wow!Braden and Ava getting ready for the squirt gun fight!

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a safe and happy weekend. We did! We were planning on heading off to the cabin after work on Friday but, I got that dreaded phone call from Annette (my favorite daycare provider) your daughter is sick and you need to come and get her. Oh crap! What a great way to start off the long weekend. My little girl was throwing up all over. But come bed time she was feeling better. She slept all night and Saturday we headed off to the cabin and we were there by noon. We fished, swam, ate and did all over again.



Here is Jason, Ava, Halle and Braden fishing off the end of the dock.


Here is Ava once Jason got her home from Annette's.

Jason, Ava and Braden fishing off the pontoon.
Ava enjoying a boat ride.
Look at my BIG Bass.
Halle and Braden after the squirt gun fight with Jason and Haley! The kids did not even have a chance with the buckets Jason and Haley were using. Everyone had a blast. Grandpa even got into it at the end.

OH NO!


1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the photo of Braden and his Northern! I can't believe his rod could handle that. Amazing! Way to go, Braden!