Thursday, September 24, 2009

My new hair cut! (2 postings)

Ava's new hair style! Ava asked me about cutting her hair short. She wanted it short like mine but I would not allow it...so she decided to take matters in her own hands. About a month ago she cut her own hair. If you look closely you can see the short hair just under her chin on both sides where she cut off her hair. Yes! I did keep that hair. But she was not satisfied with that little hair cut she wanted more. She kept ask almost every day until I decided we better make an appoint with my hair styles before Ava was going to take matters in her own hands! She was very excited when we showed up at the saloon...she knew this was going to be a big day for her. We gave her lots of options and the two of us were able to make a deal we both agree upon. It is short enough for her and long enough to pull back in a ponytail for mom.
Just look at her now! She is no longer my baby.

Just look at how long it was!

No more curly hair for Ava!

No comments: